A multi-day virtual regional convening October 27, 28, 29, 30
School’s Out Washington’s annual Bridge Conference is a multi-day regional convening focused on exploring, celebrating, and influencing our collective field(s) through the act of solidarity and unified learning.
Expanded learning professionals, community organizers, school district representatives, funders, policymakers, and systems leaders will gather to engage in a digital landscape for a unique virtual experience designed for participants to:
- Engage with a diverse range of knowledge, people, and perspectives.
- Identify the specific ways that racial inequities impact youth, expanded learning opportunities, and educational outcomes.
- Experience a sense of belonging to nourish social connection and professional networking.
- Learn how to implement tangible practices that promote an equitable expanded learning opportunity ecosystem.
- Strive to recognize power dynamics throughout programs and systems and begin to strategize how to co-create stronger partnerships across sectors.