The Youth Program Registry is hierarchical in structure with five different types of users. A breakdown of these different user types are listed below:
- SOWA Administrator: The SOWA administrator has access to all information located in the registry.
- Organization Administrator: If you are the administrator for your organization, you will be able to view data and run reports on your organization, all associated sites and programs, and create aggregate reports on workforce data.
- Organization Staff: Users associated with an organization can view data and run reports on their organization and on all associated sites and programs.
- Site Administrator: As a site administrator, you will be able to view data and create reports on your site, as well as all associated programs and aggregate workforce data for your site staff.
- Site Staff: Users associated with a specific site can create reports using your site’s data, as well as on all associated programs.