Adding a program:
- Navigate to the “Program” link in the left-side menu.
- Click the + Add Program button in the top-right area of the window.
- Fill out the required info to create the profile.
- To add more details, click into your program’s name to edit the profile. More information below!
Only users that have been designated as Administrators or Editors can create programs. If you do not see the +Add Program button, contact your organization administrator.
Editing a program:
- Navigate to the “Program” link in the left-side menu. You you see a list of all profiles that you have access to.
- Click the “down arrow” button on far right for the profile you’d like to edit and select View/Edit. This will open the program profile.
- Use the menu on the left to navigate the profile sections.
- When you’ve completed your edits, click the Save button in the top-right corner.
Unpublishing a program:
You can also unpublish programs to hide them from the public directory while still providing the data for reporting and advocacy efforts. Simply toggle the switch in the top-right area of the window to unpublish the profile.
Deleting a program:
To delete a program, click the “trashcan” icon in the top-right area of the window. Deleting a program is a permanent action.