Adding a site:
- Navigate to the Site link in the left-side menu.
- Click the + Add Site button in the top-right area of the window.
- Fill out the required info to create the profile.
- To add more details, click into your site to edit the profile. More information below!
Only users that have been designated as Administrators can create sites. If you do not see the +Add Site button, contact your organization administrator.
Editing a site:
- Navigate to the “Site” link in the left-side menu. You you see a list of all profiles that you have access to.
- Click the “down arrow” button on far right for the profile you’d like to edit and select View/Edit. This will open the site profile.
- Use the menu on the left to navigate the profiles sections.
- When you’ve completed your edits, click the Save button in the top-right corner.
Deleting a site:
To delete a site, click the “trashcan” icon in the top-right area of the window. This action is permanent and will delete all programs attached to the site.