Together—with good data—we can transform the youth development landscape in Washington.
Building and maintaining a truly comprehensive data system for our field requires sustained engagement and long-term investment. This work happens in collaboration with providers, funders and intermediaries.
Become an early subscriber
Make your philanthropy more impactful with essential youth program data and insights. Funders who join as early subscribers will be able to:
- Visualize aggregate and detailed grantee data
- Employ unparalleled insights about expanded learning in Washington state—including opportunity deserts, racial and socio-economic demographics, innovative programs, funding streams, etc.—to inform and strengthen grant-making
- Access consulting services to support new initiatives
- Inform Elevate Washington’s feature design and data governance
- Contribute to a collective vision for building and sustaining an indispensable youth program data system
Contact Andrea Fullerton (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.