Adding an organization:
- Navigate to the Organization link in the left-side menu.
- Click the + Add Organization button in the top-right area of the window.
- Type in the name of your organization. If your organization name is found in the system, you will be prompted to request access or claim your organization.
- Fill out the requested fields for each section. You will be asked to include basic information for one site and one program as well.
- At the end, you will see a summary of the information you provided. If everything looks good, click the Submit button!
This process should only take a few minutes to complete. Elevate Washington will review your submission within 2 business days. You can continue to add information to your organization, site, and program profiles during this time. You can also add additional site and program profiles.
Editing an organization:
You must be an organization administrator in order to edit.
- Navigate to the Organization link in the left-side menu. You you see a list of all profiles that you have access to.
- Click the “down arrow” button on far right for the profile you’d like to edit and select View/Edit. This will open the organization profile.
- Use the menu on the left to navigate the profile sections.
- When you’ve completed your edits, click the Save button in the top-right corner.
Deleting an organization:
Please contact us if you need to remove your organization from the member system.