If you are a youth program provider and need to access and update your program profile(s) on Elevate Washington, you will need to create an account and claim your organization.
Claiming an Organization:
- Navigate to the Organization link on the left-side menu.
- Click the + Add Organization button in the top-right area of the window.
- Begin typing your organization name exactly as it is spelled in the directory. The name should appear as you type. Select your name and click Next.
- After clicking Next, you will see the claiming screen. Click the Claim this Organization button.
- You will be taken to a list of your profiles. Please review and edit/complete the information in all profiles and then add any additional sites or programs that your organization currently operates.
If there are site or program profiles that no longer represent current locations or available programming, please delete them.