Which data fields show up in the youth program directory?
Most of the data you provide is not made public. However, some information is presented in the public-facing youth program directory. This information is intended help people find and evaluate available programs in their area. Browse the youth program directory to see how your information will be presented.
Who can see my organization’s information?
The Youth Program Registry is hierarchical in structure with five different types of users. A breakdown of these different user types are listed below:
- SOWA Administrator: The SOWA administrator has access to all information located in the registry.
- Organization Administrator: If you are the administrator for your organization, you will be able to view data and run reports on your organization, all associated sites and programs, and create aggregate reports on workforce data.
- Organization Staff: Users associated with an organization can view data and run reports on their organization and on all associated sites and programs.
- Site Administrator: As a site administrator, you will be able to view data and create reports on your site, as well as all associated programs and aggregate workforce data for your site staff.
- Site Staff: Users associated with a specific site can create reports using your site’s data, as well as on all associated programs.
Who should be an administrator?
The person who registers an Organization or Site is automatically made the administrator.
You can change or add administrators on your dashboard under the “Accounts” tab. Administrators should be someone with access to an Organization’s internal reporting and human resources information.
What is the difference between an Organization and a Site? Why do I need to register them separately?
As you become familiar with Elevate Washington, you will see many references to Sites and Organizations. In some cases, these will be the same. In cases where a single overall Organization provides youth Programs in multiple locations, individual Sites should be registered.
This allows more accurate demographics to be collected and helps track Program quality regionally. This will also allow Program staff to access information about the Sites they’re involved with and filter out Sites within the Organization that may not pertain to them.
What if I want to access more detailed data than what the reports offer?
You can request a full export of all your data by contacting an Elevate Washington staff member at email@example.com.
How can my Organization use Elevate Washington reports?
Reporting features may be used for grant proposals aimed at legislators, funders, and other organizations.